Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 24

OK, almost at 30 days. I can't let 3 days in a row suck me in. I snuck a peek and was up a little this morning but not near what I expected so I can still turn this around. Dinner's will still be out of my hands but I'll skip dessert and keep portions in control.

Breakfast - bagel with 1/3 less fat philly, peach

Took the kids to lunch because it was E's last day of summer kinder-camp. I tried to make good choices but the salad dressing was funky and the apples were dry. I'm not having the best of luck with eating out lately. lol I think it's just my current unlucky streak finding me everywhere.

Lunch - McD's 6pc nuggets, some apple dippers and 1/2 a side salad with lowfat italian dressing

So much for not sucking me in:

Snack - BK trip, burger and cheesy tots

Dinner - 3 tacos, chicken rice

Snack - Doritos and PB cups

Total Calories: 2411

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.