Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 3

Today was a good day. I think I ate well... I hope so at least. I didn't get to the gym as I wanted to so I will go tomorrow (normally a day off).

Breakfast - 3/4 c Special K vanilla almond, 1/3 c 1% milk, banana

Snack - 1oz cheddar and an apple

Lunch - toasted cheese on whole wheat and cup of veg barley soup

Snack - 2oz turkey breast, 1/8 c raisins

Dinner - 1/2 turkey sloppy joe on a light wheat burger bun, corn on the cob

Snack - plain bagel with 1/3 less fat philly, salad

Total Calories: 1307

Right on target!!! I know I didn't mention it before but I am weighing on Tuesdays now. I meet my mom at the gym that night. I decided to jump on their scale so I won't be tempted to check everyday. Well I still could but that scales will likely be different and I will use that one for my official number. I kept my shoes on so it's a little "off" but I'll just do that every time. I have a lot of work to do. I am pretty much where I started back in April. EEK! The "2 months on, 1 month off" plan doesn't work so well.

The kids just got into bed and now I'm off to watch some tv with the hubby.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.