Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So humbling to be back at "Day 1"




Took a little break here and nixed all my old posts. I started out "eh" and got into rhythm again then crashed and burned. I want to own the day though so here it is. I basically worked off all the "overage" in the gym. Not what I wanted to do. I'm just gonna move on from this though.

Lunch - 1 c veggie soup, turkey on whole wheat, canteloupe

Snack - kiddie cup chocolate from DQ

Dinner - 1 serving pasta and sauce, 1/2 green beans, salad

Workout - 20 mins on treadmill (141 cals) 20 mins on bike (269 cals)

Snack - 3/4 c special K vanilla almond with 1/2 c 1% milk

Disaster - 2 cheese sandwiches, 1 PB sandwich

Total Calories: 1725

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.