Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 13

So much for starting all blogs in the morning. We left early today and just got home a little bit ago. My 9 yr old raced his car today so I was busy trying to balance working and going to watch him. He got his first "round win" today and I just screamed I was so happy!! Not a great day for eating thus far. I didn't pack a thing to bring to the track... ugh. I am under almost everything because of that and it's 6:45. I have no idea what to do for dinner. We'll probably order pizza... oy. Not that I can't "afford" the calories it's just not a good food.

Breakfast - english muffin with grape jelly, sausage patty

Lunch - grilled chicken salad with regular Italian dressing

Yep, sure enough we got pizza. I did get in some soup before it arrived though. Also, SP show an increase in my calories based on my gym time. I'm not going to go hog wild but I'll bump them up. I'll just eat towards the bottom of the range still. I started out at 1250-1550 now I'm showing 1530-1880.

Dinner - 1c veg barley soup, 2 slices pizza and some fries

Total Calories: 1650

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.