Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 19/20

It's now Sunday night and as you can see I lost track of the weekend. I'll try and fill it all in from memory. Clearly getting in my veggies was horrible. It was a busy work weekend for us and actually taking time to eat was like a second thought.

Saturday

Workout
: 45 mins elliptical (623 cals)

Breakfast - bagel with 1/3 less fat philly and peach

Snack - almonds and banana

Lunch - 3oz grilled chicken

Snack - chips

Dinner - burger, onion rings

Total calories: 1673

-------------------------------------------------------

Sunday

Breakfast - bagel with cream cheese and plum

Snack - 1/2 oz sunflower seeds and banana

Lunch - 2 BLT on light wheat buns

Dinner - some fries & burger

Total Calories: 1400

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.