Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 8

Breakfast - 2 whole wheat toast with 1 tbsp PB

Snack - 2 graham cracker sheets

Rough start to the day so far. It seems like all I have had is carbs and a little protein. I'll have to fix that as the day goes on.

Lunch - 1.5 cup fruit salad

Not so impressed with the "fresh fruit salad" from Edible Arrangements. I love their fruit when I order it but the fruit salad today was obviously taken off skewers from an arrangement. Pieces had holes through them. Then the honeydew and cantaloupe were kinda dry and "weird." So I just ate the pineapple, grapes and strawberries.

Dinner - small steak and pepper sub, a few fries, a pita bread with some PB

Ay yi yi!! Rough start to the day and rough continuance. I am happy to say I stepped it up at the gym though.

Workout - elliptical 60 mins (607 cals)

Snack - Salad with kraft free Italian

Total Calories: 1356

Mom had my 2 older boys for a sleepover so we didn't get together for our workout today. The gym I go to alone doesn't have a scale so I will wait until next Tuesday to weigh in. I'm sure with all the elliptical stuff I bumped up to I am building muscle anyway. I'd hate to get discouraged if the scale has yet to move (or worse gone in the other direction).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm contacting you from Edible Arrangements and wanted to get in touch with you about your recent experience at one of our stores.

Edible Arrangements products are made fresh, with the highest-quality fruit. We are sorry you did not have the experience you were looking for during your recent visit.

Can we send you some gift certificates to use during your next visit?

Feel free to contact me at dsullivan [at] schneiderpr[dot]com.

Best,
Danielle Sullivan
On behalf of Edible Arrangements

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.