Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 15

Got of to a late start because I had errands to run after bringing E to school. I had a breakfast/snack in 1. I'm on my own for lunch today because I'm letting the kids have a "junk food" lunch. I got them canned pasta. They were all excited. You'd think I was giving them money. haha

Breakfast
(late) - 2 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast, 1oz cheese, banana

Lunch - turkey, stuffing, potatoes, peas

Snack - raisin toast with 1/3 less fat philly and strawberries

Workout - 45 mins elliptical (466 cals)

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

Dinner - Macaroni and cheese with a FF hot dog in a light wheat roll

Total Calories: 1729

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.