Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 21

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast, strawberries

Workout: 60 mins elliptical (623 cals)

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

Lunch - breaded chicken, potatoes, peas and cherries

Snack - trail mix

Tonight we had family VBS at church. They're doing it different this year, where entire families stay together vs breaking up in age groups. I'm on the fence about whether I liked that or not. J def made it difficult to do things at times. He wasn't the only wandering little one though. I just get stressed because I have 4 kids to watch out for. Thankfully the older 3 were well behaved.

Dinner - 2 slices pepperoni pizza

Snack - 2 (real) grilled cheese

Total Calories: 2223

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.