Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 12

Checking in from the track today... I'm melting! It's so hot and I have little desire to eat. I have gotten in lots of water however.

Pre-Gym Breakfast - banana

Workout - 40 mins elliptical

Post-Gym Breakfast - english muffin with butter, 2 eggs

Lunch - 1 c veg barley soup, 3oz grilled chicken

Treat - 1/2 c twist soft serve

A friend had a cookout at the track again. I'm guilty of bringing the cookies. Saturday is the day I slack off a bit.

Dinner - steak tip, grilled chicken, burger, cookies

Total calories: 1802

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.