Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 9

I don't want to stay on this bad choices path. I know it's because I haven't been shopping for my menu yet. Really now, it's Wednesday morning and the menu runs Mon - Fri this week. So 2 entire days of "planned" food weren't here. I just made my list so after I drop E off I will go to the store and have what I need to eat on plan.

I didn't eat before I left for the store and no way was I eating out. So I just ate at home when I got home. I ate 2.5-3 hours later that I should have but I didn't eat crap, even if it is an "odd" breakfast. haha

Breakfast - turkey on a slice of whole wheat, banana

Snack - peach

Lunch - 2 toasted cheese on whole wheat and 1 c veg soup

Pool time... spent almost 2 hours at the pool with the kiddos and my mom and her BF. I love being in the sun and water. It's so relaxing. Even if the kids splash me in the face and have a nilly fit when it's time to go. lol

Snack - 1/2 c SF/FF vanilla pudding with 1/2 small banana cut up into it

Dinner - 2 servings pasta bake and 1/2 c green beans

Workout - 15 min BL Cardio Max (175 cals *estimated)

Total Calories: 1315

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.