Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 23

More stress eating and just being lazy. Went school clothes shopping with the kids while D was at his day job. We went to the ::gasp:: mall. Once upon a time I loved the mall... now it's like misery. I'm sure once the kids are older and can branch of on their own it'll be better. Of course the "can I have that" items will get more and more expensive though. lol

Another night of VBS at church (they provide dinner/dessert). Tonight D had to work at the track so I had all 4 kids alone. Joshua was like a wild octopus covered in oil today. Keeping him sitting or even standing still was impossible. I guess the silver lining is that he had a great time... just very exhausting for me.

Breakfast - leftover pizza hut

Lunch - a big bowl of veg barley soup

Dinner - small portion amc and cheese, portion of american chop suey, green beans and fruit salad

Dessert - vanilla ice cream with a brownie

Total calories: 2143

I fully expect to see a gain this week. That's not going to feel good at all. It happens though. Next week E will be on summer vacation finally and no more full nights. I hope to get back to the normal swing of things.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.