Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 5

Got to bed just after 12 last night. I wasn't tired but I knew I would be in the morning. Got up at 7 and by 7:30 I was at the gym. We've got another very full and late day ahead of us so I had to go early. I got on the trusty treadmill but lowered the time I was going to spend on it. I decided to try and one up my elliptical time from yesterday. I am so happy I pushed myself. I beat my "time" by 8 minutes! With the same amount of time on each I burned 100 more calories (and felt the burn 1000 times more hahahaha) on the elliptical.

Workout- 25 mins treadmill (166 cals) 25 mins elliptical (261 cals)

Breakfast - 2 whole wheat toast (dry), 2 eggs, 1/16 big old cantaloupe

Lunch - 3oz grilled chicken, 3oz light yogurt, 1/2 c strawberries

Dinner - chopped pork, beans, onion rings

Snack - sausage, chicken, cookies

Total Calories: 1801

DOH! I shoulda resists those onion rings but seriously, they just looked so good. I knew I'd be having a way too late snack at a cookout so yesterday was cheat day/meal. My "snack" was around 1am at a late night cookout.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.