Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 14

My body was angry with my last night for not getting in my fruits. That'll teach me to forget to pack my stuff in the morning. Today is D's day off so I'll drop E off at school and go right to the gym.

Breakfast - 3/4 c special k vanilla almond with 1/2 c skim milk

Workout - 60 mins elliptical (619 cals)

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

oh my my my my my. Day was looking great. I was aiming for 1600. UGH

Lunch - linguine alla marinara, salad, 1/2 serving minestrone soup and the berries with zabaione

Dinner - 2 PB+J and a slice of leftover pizza

Total Calories: 1920

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.