Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 10

I'm into the double digits, again. Feels good. Great start to the morning all around... eating, kids, everything. I'm hoping it stays good from here on out. Ok, 1 glitch. I dribble some plum juice onto my shirt.... it was a seriously juicy plum. Can't really complain about that though, can ya?

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast dry, 1 plum

Snack - 1oz cheddar and 1/2 c strawberries

Lunch - turkey on whole wheat, 1 c veg barley soup

Workout - 60 mins on elliptical (617 cals)

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

I was just reading an article that said you will become "used" to workouts and should vary them every so often. Today I had to step it up quite a bit to get my heart rate up. I see that as a good thing. It means I'm starting to get back into shape - even if I am significantly overweight still. Health before vanity right? Off to the pool!

I swam for about an hour. I did a couple laps even... so I felt good about it. I could swim forever, I'm like a fish. I'm just like the kids when it's time to go... all sad. Mom and her bf came with us again and bought pizza on the way home. I can feel that I had more than I should have. I tried to not go too crazy though. The hardest part will be not eating the leftover afters tonight. D will help me with that. lol

Dinner - 1 slice pepperoni and 1 slice mushroom pizza, a few fries and a buffalo finger

Total Calories: 1505

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.