Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 6

:::::Yawn::::: Good morning? Got home and finally to sleep at 2:45. Alarm went off at 6:20. I've got a new hat to wear today. It shouldn't be much more stress but it's new so we'll see. I'm confident about it. Now I just need to be firm with myself for my food choices. Cheat day/meal is done.

Breakfast - 1/2 big English muffin with butter, 2 eggs

Lunch - 3oz grilled chicken, salad with kraft free Italian

Man oh man I am not feeling well today. It's now 5pm and I've eaten breakfast and lunch. I'm not even interested in anything else right now. The idea of food isn't a happy one. I hope I'm better tomorrow because I need to get a trip to the gym in.

Dinner - BK hamburger and small onion rings

I wasn't super hungry but it was getting late and we were in the van. We grabbed Burger King. I was low on everything. Calories, protein, fat, carbs... you name it. I knew I was safe ordering almost anything so I went with what looked the best tasting and still stay kinda reasonable. I'm well under my total for the day but with the heat and the upset stomach I'll let it be. I'm not so happy about not hitting my goal of 3 veg and 2-3 fruits though.

Total Calories: 877

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.