Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sundaaaaaaay

Track day again but this time I'm not working!! Yesterday I had to install some vinyl lettering for a customer so it wasn't a "real" day off. It is day 2 of Fun Ford Weekend and D is already there with his mom and "C2." Not our son but a friend. C2 was runner up yesterday and we're hoping to improve on that today... um or his mom. A win and r/u would be awesome.

Anyway, I'm making milk chocolate chip cookies for today and I've set aside about 1 tray to get walnuts. I'm not a fan but I figured I'd spruce them up a bit. :o) I hope to stay on track with eating. I couldn't get online yesterday so it killed me not knowing if those donuts killed me. Thankfully they didn't. That was pure luck.

Snack - 1/2 cookie hot out of the oven

Breakfast - 1/4 of an apple

Lunch - burger and onion rings

Snack - lemonade, small piece of steak tip and fritos

Dinner - pasta with meat sauce

Total Calories: 1477

LOTS of walking today. Quick walking at that. C2 went to the finals again with a runner up position! He was parked WAY down at top end. lol Back and forth, back and forth. I knew walking was better for me so I declined the many rides I was offered.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.