Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 30

I made it. I might not have been 100% on track but I'm still logging it all & owning it.

I wanted to share a funny pic and story from back in June. We took the kids on a Boston Duck Tour. It was a Christmas gift from D's family. I just found the photo code to find it online.

We got stuck in major traffic (in Boston - whodda thunk it right?) and practically ran from the parking garage to the Duck Tour counter. Then there was a line. I was stressing out because the email confirmation clearly stated "no refunds" on it. So I finally get to the front and ask her where to go. She says "oh they just pulled out a few minutes ago." AS WE WERE IN LINE! ugh The worst part - we ran past our boat as it was boarding to go get a ticket and our email was our ticket.

So long story short we had to pay $10/per person to move our ticket to a later time. We had to wait an hour and half for the next available boat. We hung out in the Museum of Science doing anything free since we brought little cash with us. Think the kids were tired???

Brunch - popcorn at the movies

Dinner - Chinese food

No real idea on Total Calories today since nothing was measured. I'm sure it was over 2000 though. I go back to the gym tomorrow night. Mom and I are switching to Thursday nights now.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.