Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fruit aisle please

I haven't had good fruit here for a while. I think I'm going to have to do a mid week produce trip. I'm finding fruit has gone soft or is pretty bruised by the end of the regular "shopping week." I'm tossing much of it. Not only does that leave me fruitless for a while but it's like tossing a big wad of cash away!

Breakfast - 1 egg, 2 soft wheat toast, 6oz strawberry yogurt

Meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.............. I told the kids we'd go out to lunch today with some birthday money I got. Went upstairs to change and saw the mess of all messes. I had a complete meltdown. Not only did we NOT go out to eat but they spent the afternoon cleaning their buns off. I held off on eating for a while myself then fell into my "if no one else cares about me why should I?" and ate a HUGE bowl of pasta and some cheese.

Lunch - whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce, american cheese

There goes the day! Ordered out pizza and junk. Whatever.

Dinner - cheese pizza, mozz sticks and potato skin

Total Calories: 2473

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.