Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Move over please

Around 2am J came into bed with us. I just moved on over and made room. When I got up to go to the bathroom he wiggled over to the middle. He was so cute. Like, "here mom, I'll make room for you." lol When D got up he slid him over to his side. Then around 5:30 E showed up. I just moved over again. I got up to go to the bathroom again and had her wiggle over to the middle. lol

I got up before everyone and watched a show I DVR'd yesterday. Then did some dishes and checked things online. Once the kids started to trickle down I made them chocolate chip muffins, which I did not eat, and got them some milk to go with it.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 slice light soft wheat bread, 1 apple

Lunch - whole wheat pasta with meat and mushroom sauce, salad and kraft free italian

Dinner - 2 soft tacos

Workout - 35 mins elliptical (381 cals)

Snack - 2 more soft tacos

Total Calories: 1497

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.