Monday, August 18, 2008

Look at what you've done!

Hahahaha! D tried to bend up J's training wheels today. I started him riding off balanced and then let go. He went about 4 rotations before tipping to the training wheels. He got off and pointed to his bike saying "Look at what you've done!" So D said are you angry or happy? J replied "Angry!" and tipped his bike over. It was so hilarious. D bent them back a little but not all the way. I'm sure he'll be on a 2 wheeler at or before 4 like E was. oy!

Today was day 1 of Michelle's birthday week. I've decided my birthday has almost always sucked. It was usually during family vacations. I'd get school clothes for gifts. My dad always forgets me. It's just not a big group of happy memories for me. So this year is the big 3-0. I'M making it big for me. Ok, not big - but hopefully "not sucky" is big enough. ;o)

We did a cookout with a joint cake for me, SIL and SIL's fiance tonight. I ate terrible but skipped out on cake. I let myself be talked into burgers and that was dangerous once I thought of all the calories they were packing! Oh and MIL got cheese dogs because she knows I love them. DOH! I'm glad I brought salad!

Breakfast - bagel with 1/3 less fat philly

Snack - BBQ fritos

Lunch - Subway: 3" of a BLT on wheat and roasted chicken noodle and veggie soup

Dinner - 2 cheese dogs, 1.5 burger, salad

Total Calories: 1784

My legs are still crazy sore from weeding Saturday morning. I basically bent in half to pick them. So I stretched everything. I meet mom at the gym tomorrow. I hope to be ok on the elliptical. It not I may need to hop on the bike for a night.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.