Friday, August 15, 2008

Backwards Scale

This has been a long time coming. After a lucky streak of maintaining with my poor choices I have finally seen a gain. I'm going to try something different for my food log today and see if I can't turn this around immediately. I know breakfast looks boring since it's often the same but I enjoy it and I know it'll fill me up.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast and a peach

I just got off the phone with the interviewer for that job. No dice. The shift they are hiring for is 12:30-4:30. The after school childcare is about $50/kid. With 3 school aged kids that's $150 plus childcare for J. It'd cost me money to work. That seems just a bit counter productive. She did put me down for a call back should a 5 or 6 pm start come up again. Here's to hoping. For now it's back to the job hunt.

Snack - berry smoothie

Lunch - chicken, rice and carrots dish made with broth, peas

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

Dinner - grilled chicken salad, roasted rotini soup

Snack - onion rings

Total Calories: 1384

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.