Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 29

Got some news over the weekend I forgot to share. My SIL has set a wedding date. I guess the big day is going to be 5-9-09. Brides have every right to chose their special day. This one seems like an odd choice (a day after her dad's birthday and will fall on Mother's Day weekend) without knowing why they chose the date.

Anyhow, none of that matters I'm just rambling. My point is, that puts her wedding 9 months away and me 100 lbs heavier than I want to be. I am going to HAVE to get diligent with myself if this is going to happen for then. I don't think I will lose it all but I want more than 1/2 of that gone.

My desire is to hit my goal weight for our 10th anniversary on 12-10-09. Since we had a VERY small wedding I've always wanted to do a vow renewal and shin dig at 10 years (ok I said 5 at first but decided to wait for "a decade"). I would love to take a "just us" trip & go snorkeling, para-sailing or something. I don't want all this extra baggage on me!

Breakfast - 6oz cherry yogurt

Lunch - Pasta and Pizza

Dinner - peppercorn pork in the crock, mashed potatoes and corn

Total Calories: 1821

WHY is pizza so deliverable? That's my goal next week... no food deliveries! I've been so thrown off by summer vacation it's crazy. Shopping is so routine for me usually but with 4 kids trailing behind it's just not something I want to do. Once they are in school it's a piece of cake. I need to set a new "summer shopping" day and time so it becomes routine then too.

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.