Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crunnnnnnnnnnch

Man oh man... my poor phone. Last night I was sitting on the couch and I heard it fall out of my pocket and between the sectional. I opened the recliner to find it and heard "crunnnnnnnnnch." UGH Sure enough it's dented on the back and the front is messed up. I'm thinking I'll just take it back to Verizon and try and get a new one under the insurance. That's why I pay it right? Let's just hope couch incidents are covered. lol

Breakfast - slice of leftover pizza

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Oh, man! Hope you are able to get a replacement without much of a hassle.

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.