Thursday, August 14, 2008

It'll all get better in time...

I know my eating triggers and still walk right into them. I'm PMS-y. I didn't get the job call back I was expecting. My potential babysitter isn't returning my calls. And surprise surprise I'm financially stressed out.

I was doing so great until around 3pm. I had a plan and I was sticking to it. Then suddenly it all came crashing in on me at once.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 slice whole wheat toast and a peach

Snack - small banana with 1 tsp PB on it

Lunch - 1 cup roasted chicken rotini soup with a whole wheat pita pizza

Snack - part of a leftover sub, cream cheese and crackers, chocolate chips

The day isn't so far gone I can't recover if I go to the gym. I just don't feel like it. This is an odd and unwelcome feeling. :o( The one good thing is that I got a little proactive and called the HR dept regarding that job. I apologized for having such a short time available for a phone interview and asked if she had time tomorrow at all. I will be talking with her at 11:30 (EST). So please send positive thoughts.

Dinner - small portion pasta and sauce, salad with kraft free

Workout - 30 mins elliptical (329 cals)

Snack - Zone Perfect Bar

Total Calories: 1962

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.