Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long time no see...

Good morning. I haven't logged onto the internet much since Friday morning. We had a hugely crazy weekend.

Saturday was the big night show at the track and C had karate in the morning. We got home after midnight. I'll share a funny story about that later when I have more time. Then Sunday D raced in 2 classes and C raced his junior as well. We got home around 11.

Then Monday we had our company. We haven't seen D's aunt and cousin since 11/11/07. I missed them both like crazy. It was a bit wild since his cousin is the only kid in their house and our 4 wanted all of her attention. lol She was quite overwhelmed and annoyed with them I'm sure. They arrived around 3 and stayed until about 7:30 last night.

I was so far off the wagon those 4 days I couldn't even see it! I hopped back on today though and will need to step it up in order to lose. I am cutting back my calories to what they were when I started out. Let's see how it goes.

For now I'm running out the door to take the kids to the Veggie Tales movie. See ya!

Breakfast - bagel and 1/3 less fat philly with 1/2 banana

Snack - popcorn and some dark chocolate

Snack - 2 hot dogs

Dinner - chili cheese fries

Snack - brownies

Total Calories: 2046

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.