Friday, August 8, 2008

Big weekend coming up

Good morning. I am down a lb this week. I am attributing that solely to the fact that I worked out last night. I have a lot of work ahead of me to get back on track with fruits and veggies while keeping fat down. I still haven't done my regular shopping but I grabbed essentials for today when I left the gym. I made sure to pick up some fruits to have on hand too.

Today will be a day of cleaning. Monday we have overnight company coming. I am very excited. D's aunt and cousin are coming up from TX. They moved last November and talking on the phone just isn't the same. Today may be my last chance to get the guest room, bathroom and linens ready.

Tonight we've got track. Tomorrow C has karate in the morning then it's the big night show at the track. Then of course Sunday, Sunday Sundaaaaaaaay is track day. I need to be there early so we have to miss church.

Breakfast - Special K cinnamon pecan, milk

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.