Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rude Awakening

I woke up at 6 totally ready to be up but wanted to sleep more. I went back to sleep and didn't wake up til 9! I was glad to be awake though. I had 3 nightmares in that time and I had a wicked headache from it.

Breakfast - a waffle with PB, peach

Did some weeding. I hate wedding. Got it all into a barrel though and it's mostly done. Still have to rake the mulch and get all the twigs up. I hate the yard being so ugly.

Snack - 6oz light yogurt and small banana

Don't even ask about lunch. I made a big crock of sauce. I couldn't wait to make pasta and had a couple bowls of just sauce then had 2 rolls with it. lol It's been a long time since I made sauce.

Lunch - ground beef and mushrooms with crushed tomatoes and 2 light wheat rolls

Snack - 2 donuts

Dinner - grilled chicken and some BBQ fritos

Total Calories: 1555

No comments:

I've found I like the more personal feel to my blog when I share about my day and family. I hope you enjoy reading the extra stuff too. It keeps it from having that stale feel of calorie figures and counting beads of sweat through my journey.